RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

First Contact: Rice



Collected my moon #5 last week! Wee! Some key milestones that came with it:

1. Being fed rice cereal for the first time. Papa and Mama must be surprised to see me taking it in so easily and happily. :-) Mrs D also fed me some the other day and I wolfed down 1.5 tablespoons full. Mmmmm.... I must have inherited good appetite from Papa and Mama. Hee!


2. Dimension-wise not so significant growths - a little cm here, a little cm there, some kgs here and there. Maybe I will grow heavier once I start eating more solids. hey, where's my steak?!

3. On my five moon day, I went out shopping with Papa and Mama to a place called Ikano. Thought they only sold fish there, but apparently there's lot's more. Anyway, I got my first pair of shoes there! Wee! Sorry...no pics on this. Will definitely take a shot soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah - jumped the gun by a whole month , did you?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of solid foods! There are so many types, textures, tastes for you to try out!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy