RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Runny Nose


Sometimes I feel all the other parts of my body has its own agenda. See, I have not even started to crawl properly when my nose has already begun to run!

Yup, had a bit of a discomfort when those liquids start to roll down my face from my nose. So, Mama has started feeding me some of that sweet medicine syrup for a few days now. Sometimes, she will also put some liquid salt of sorts into my nose to relief my blocked passages.

Sure hope that naughty nose of mine stops running and comes back to me quick. It is quite difficult to breathe, sleep or even feed with a blocked nose. Heck, I can’t even smell my own poop now! ;-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....take care sweetie...and get well soon!

rinnah said...

Hope you're feeling better now, baby boy!

Argentinadog said...

Runny Nose Update:

I discovered I can also blow bubbles through my nose during this period! Wee!

Nose is still a little stuffy but getting better...:-D

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy