RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Drooling Role Models


Sometimes I wonder and worry if I may have been watching too much football with Papa. You see, I noticed these footballers love to spit their saliva all over the field. Maybe they are trying to make the ground more slippery for their opponents. Heh.

Whatever it is, Mama commented that I have been drooling more and more of late; and whenever I am carried up to ‘stand’, my saliva will run down like nobody’s business.

Am I being influenced by the saliva-grass watering footballers? :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... sure it ain't a basketball you're trying to imitate? You know... dribble dribble dribble... hehehe.

Anonymous said...

First signs of teeth!!! Woohoo!!! Another milestone coming soon!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy