RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hanky Panky


With my hand grip getting stronger and stronger each day, it has become yet another challenge when it comes to feeding time. You see, everytime I am positioned for feeding, a small hanky will be folded and placed below my neck. Besides me look like a cute cowboy, the hanky also helps prevent any spillage of Mama’s goodness on my body.

Being an inquisitive baby coupled with the fact that I am still learning and exploring my hand motor skills, I would almost always grab anything that is within sight and reach. In the case of feeding, I had been grabbing and pulling the hanky away. I would also apply my strongest grip on the hanky as if was going to fly away.

There was once where after my left hand pulled the hanky away, another hanky was quickly folded and placed underneath my neck. Since my other hand was free, it took this other hanky too and pulled it away. So in the end, both my hands had one hanky each whilst I finished my feed with some spillage rolling down all over my neck.

I’m sure everyone was half expecting me to wipe the spillage off my own neck…yeah, right…hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spill osso never mind la, Mama's goodness is good for the skin ma...just wipe off lo :P

Anonymous said...

And here I was wondering what sorta hanky panky you were getting into. ;oP

Argentinadog said...

I just love to confuse people..hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy