RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Italian Date at the Curve


Yay! I finally got to meet up with Ethan Koko in person! The last time we met was when I was sunbathing under some blue light…so technically, we didn’t meet back then.:-)

Anyway, we met up in the Curve last Saturday and had dinner together in restaurant called Italiannies. As usual, everyone seemed to enjoy these Italian delights except me…sighhh.

Here are some photos that speak for themselves…

ethan koko! I wanna learn how to use the straw too!!

sharing a pose with joyce korkor!

some fetucinni salmon pasta that I can't even taste..:-(


ethan koko showing how to get it done with those huge chopsticks!


wahh..must pick up some more eating habits from ethan koko

posing together with our mamas


was quite sure i could eat this without any teeth...tough luck.

papa found these bones in their salmon pasta...mmmm no good no good..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah...I almost ate the creme brulee from the PC screen!

And that photo of me with Collin sure doesn't look like me la!

rinnah said...

I spy the camoflage pants on Collin! Cute!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy