RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

A Wedding Dinner to Remember


It was really exciting two weekends ago when I attended my very first wedding dinner!

Mrs D (my babysitter)’s son got married and so I was invited to join in this wonderful celebration which took place at some golf resort in Bukit Jalil. There was a small episode when Papa and Mama brought me to some registration counter outside the wedding dinner hall that night. The lovely girls behind the counter could not seem to find Papa nor Mama’s name there. No names means noentry. No entry means no table. No table means no first wedding dinner for me!! Noooooo…well, before I let out a huge wail of panic, our names were located – under “Parent’s of Collin” (ahem!).

The whole dinner arrangement looked grand and everyone that came looked quite well-dressed for the occasion. Mama also came with her new killer boots! Hee! I also managed to meet ‘Dato and Datin’ Leong, parents to Angie, who is also sat by Mrs D. Noise level was quite loud though. So I kept crying for some quietness..:-p

There was another strange episode midway through the dinner when I was carried outside to calm me down. Two little girls walking past suddenly saw me and recognized me Collin! I felt awkward because I couldn’t recognize them. They looked like some of Mrs D’s neighbours but I’m not sure. Everyone sure looked different after dressing up.:-p

My persistent crying led Papa and Mama to take me home after the 6th course, which looked like some roasted chicken dish. I heard Papa mentioning it seemed like the first time he’s ever left a wedding dinner this early. Well, I am glad I was able to help Papa and Mama achieve a first too. Hee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...your Papa must have been so sorry to miss the chicken dish....and all the dishes after that too.

I wanna see your Mama's killer boots!

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha... parents of Collin, eh? That's a first for ou, I reckon. :)

Yeah, I also wanna see Mama's killer boots!

Argentinadog said...

okok...lemme see if I can get permission to take a pic of the boots or not yah?. :-D...what is it with ladies and shoes anyway....? maybe i'm still too young to understand..

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy