RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Beach Boy



Two weekends ago was another first contact episode for me. Papa and Mama took me to Port Dickson. Still don’t know why they call it a port when I don’t see any boats at all and all I see are sand….Anyway, my church was having a youth camp there and it was a good opportunity for me to see the beach for the very first time! Wee! (or so I thought)

Personally, it turns out that seeing the big blue (more green, I think) sea and the sand the beaches up close wasn’t as exciting as I thought it would be. Sure, it was fun seeing so much water and feel the windy beach breeze. Papa even took me to ‘bathe’ in the salty water for a while. But the moving sea, cold waters and noisy crowd didn’t make my first contact with the beach and sea so pleasant.

Ah well, maybe I just need more beach time. J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you beat me to it!

Argentinadog said...

maybe koko can try the sea of USA and tell me what it feels like...hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy