RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Inspector Gadget


This is another one of those things which I wouldn’t be able to explain. I seem to be most easily attracted to sophisticated gadgets like remote controls, DVD players and handphones. But I think I still need more practice on using it though. So far, I have only managed to turn off the teevee when my teeth sinks onto some red coloured button of the remote control. Haven’t managed to completely play with handphones nor DVD player yet.

Perhaps the attraction is caused by all the gadgety-looking toys they have for babies these days. You know…stuff like the baby monitor; toy phone that doubles as a book; book that plays music; set of keys that rattle, shake and make music; etc.

Boy, it sure is good to a be a baby of this hi-tech generation.:-D

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy