RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Peace like a Child Sleeping



Somehow, adults like to watch babies when we are sleeping. Not sure if I want to call it freakish or psychotic or lovely, but when I think about it, I guess it’s just the way we sleep eh? There’s just something about the way we sleep that cannot be explained. :-)

Sorta reminds me of a song chorus that goes:

“Where there is faith, there is a voice calling, keep walking You're not alone in this world
Where there is faith, there is a peace like a child sleeping, hope everlasting in Him who is able to bear every burden, to heal every hurt in my heart…
It is a wonderful, powerful place
Where there is faith..”

Ahhhh….lovely lyrics...:-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I could watch a child sleep for ages!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy