RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Parenting Tip: Cooler Bags


For parents who are also in the business of feeding their babies with Mother’s goodness (mmmmmmm..), I’m sure the time will come where they will be looking for insulated storage bags to move the frozen or chilled yummies around – be it for a shopping day out or a long road trip out-station.

All parents will soon realize that these special insulated bags are NOT very common in the babies section in departmental stores or hypermarkets. This may lead them to look in other baby specialty where these bags are sold – at quite an expensive price I may add. Papa made this discovery of a cheaper alternative which I thought I should share with all parents out there today.

Instead of shopping for such bags in the baby section of departmental stores, may I suggest looking in the automobile or car accessory section where you can look for their cooler bags (bags with also similar silver aluminum insulation or padded stuff used to keep can drinks cold). Here, you can find sizes to store 6, 12 or even 24 cans! Definitely big enough to store lotsa bottles of yummy Mama’s goodness chilled – and at easily a quarter of the price of special insulated bags for the same purpose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent tip! *makes mental note*
Also, I think they also have cooler bags in those lunch box sections. Some of these boxes come with thermal bags.

pizza delivery bag said...

Usually I do not post comments on blogs, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so! Thanks, for a really nice read.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy