RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Teethering Cot



During those teething times of mine, sometimes the appropriate teething just isn’t readily available, so I have to make do with anything my teeth can find! I have noted that one of the most convenient teethers is my very own cot! Soft, plasticky, often with some patch of cloth to absorb my saliva, sure is a welcome substitute!

I also had the luxury of tasting a steel-flavored cot when I was in the hospital to do my operation. Suffice to say I think I’ll attempt steels again after I have more than 20 teeth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u tried wood yet? yum yum.

Argentinadog said...

oh yessssss....love wood too!.hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy