RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dogged Determination


They were there a second ago. How did they change locations so fast? Hmmm. Have to be more alert and aware of these disappearances. Coincidences they sure are not. But if they think a few disappearing acts can make me lose hope and give up, they must be joking. It is but a minor resistance in my mission.

So I continue scanning. Ahhh…there they are. I knew they couldn’t have been transported far from their initial vectors. I see I have been seriously underestimated. Hhhhmmmph. No bother. A mission remains a mission.

A direct path may seem too obvious. Perhaps a distraction with my vocals and flappings will do the trick. Ahhhh. It is working. I shall then endeavour a longer path to my fulfillment. Subtly. Silently. Stealthily. Almost there. Just need a make a glance back to see if this was a trap. Seemed rather easy the way I got here. But then again, I can be THAT good, after all.

Mission accomplished! My favourite toys retrieved with full satisfaction.




0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy