RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Merry Go Round


I always get worried when I fall sick. According to some unwritten Law of the Sick, babies, like myself, have the uncanny ability to spread all their qualities in an instant. This will include spreading of my love, cheerfulness, laughter, smiles, and unfortunately…my germs…

So, whenever m germs are spread, it has become quite common that the Law of the Sick will result in the Merry-Go-Round syndrome – where, I pass my love to Papa who then passes it to Mama, and just when I’m about getting better, I get the love back from Mama!

Hmmm. Life sure is one funny carnival ride. :-D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...but that's how *LURVE* is shared ain't it? *hugs*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy