RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Quiet Pasar Malam


Experienced my first ever pasar malam a couple of days back, near Belimbing Hills. It was already quite late so I didn't manage see much. Not much crowd also. Ho hum. I think I yawned more often than any sale was made. We walked down the stretch and saw the bored faces of all the sellers, and by teh time we reached the end and walked back teh same way, most of the sellers were already packing up.

To me, it felt like a congested supermarket, without those huge steel strollers. Guess they don't need them here since nobody seems to be buying anything anyway. Mama says there should be a bigger crowd at around dinner time. She might be right though, since when we bought some soya drink from one of the sellers, he was literally scraping the bottom of the barrel!

Hmmmm....hope to come earlier next time so I can see really bustling pasar malam in action.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy