RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Excuse Me, I’m Not a Chair!


Not feeling too good today. You see, Papa came to see me over the weekend, but when he left for KL on Sunday evening, Mama followed him back too. Missing Papa on weekdays was bad enough…sigh…really feel lonely today.

Apparently Mama went back to KL to settle a few things at the office and also to help look for someone to sit on me…Hmmm…didn’t quite like that last bit. Sure sounds like a painful exercise. I guess that’s why chairs were invented.

Anyway, my gloom should disappear by late evening when Mama finishes her business and takes a bus back here to be with me. ;-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Collin! Mama will be back soon!

PabloPabla said...

Er...we found a chair where we stay. Auntie Pablo should be contacting your MaMa soon to see if it is suitable for you :D

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... I think you'll be the one doing the "sitting" on the "chair".

Hurry back, Mama! Collin boy misses you! (Or is it the other way around?)

Argentinadog said...

joyce>> yes, she will! *stares out the window*

pablo>> really? as long the persoon doesn't sit on me too long...;-p

rinnah>> I sure hope mama misses me too! ;-)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy