RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

A Shoulder to Climb On



My sudden amplification of wailing has recently brought me to new height…literally.

Thought I would try my luck the other day by wailing progressively louder whilst being cradled. Eventually, a variety of methods was tried to soothe me and one of it involved carrying me on their shoulders. I stopped crying immediately to admire the view from this higher vantage point. Hmmm…looks pretty good from up here. ;-D

Now I wonder if I should push my luck and see if anyone would want to try putting me on their heads…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, just wait till you can climb onto Papa's strong shoulders for horsey rides! Oh, but do try not to pull on his hair when doing so... the adults wouldn't like it very much. LOL.

ajeff said...

Papa's hair also limited by the way...:)

Argentinadog said...

rinnah>> ahh...so jiejie also must have become horsie before eh?..;-p

ajeff>> yalor...if no more hair, can always hang on to the ears..;-D

Anonymous said...

Great job Collin! Your Ethan koko also giggles when sitting atop Mommy's shoulders.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy