RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Ode to Brownie


It was a very sad and gloomy day here in Sitiawan yesterday when one of Ah Por’s dogs finally passed away and gone to doggie heaven. Brownie had been one faithful dog that has been here for more than 10 years.

I don’t really have a clue what breed Brownie is, but all I know is that with his stocky built, short legs and very furry hair, if there ever was such breeds, I would describe Brownie to be from the ‘cute’ and ‘faithful’ breeds.

Although I only got to know him for about two months, I could really sense that he was definitely a part of this family. This tragic episode brings a tear to my eye knowing that I will not get to spend any time growing up to know Brownie better. *sniff*

Anyhow, in his remembrance, here’s my very simple and final ode to Brownie:

Oh Brownie! Faithful dog extraordinaire!
So cute, so furry, with so much hair!
So faithful, So loyal..you were always there
Watching over the house with so much care

Your loving service we will always treasure
You are more than a dog, that’s for sure
A part of our family you’ll always be
That’s why we’ll really miss you Brownie…

This special doggie T-shirt I’m wearing is a special tribute to you, Brownie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP, brownie! I hope you meet my puppies in doggy heaven. Do look out for Benjamin and Jaime, yea?

Btw, looking great there, collin boy! I can see the resemblance with Papa in this photo...

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Brownie...all good dogs go to heaven.
Love the t-shirt!

Argentinadog said...

rinnah>> yeah...i'm sure he will meet Benjaimen there..;-) really? my Papa looks like the dog on my t-shirt?!! ;-p *shhhhhh*

joyce>> thanks korkor...my papa just had to grab it when he saw it. Said it reminded him of messi...;-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy