RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Poopinator Kryptonite


After more than a month of enduring with my poopinating skills, I believe Mama has finally discovered the kryptonite to my Poopinator alter ego.

It took me a while to realize that while the diapers are worn on me in a normal manner during the day, Mama has frequented using reverse diapers on me at night, especially since I enjoy sleeping turtle-back now.

My math skills may still be quite slow so it took a while for me to add up the logic – I don’t poop at night! Especially when I’m asleep! My powers have been compromised…oh no!

Picture of the blog below shows the reverse diapers in action!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha... that would really be some power if you could poop at night in your sleep!

Anonymous said...

What a good achievement! Definitely a welcome milestone for Papa and Mama!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy