RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MyKid, No Kidding!


I’m officially a Malaysian citizen! Yay! Papa went to collect my MyKid last week and brought it back to me to have a look. Thought it would be cool to have my picture on it, but anyway, it still looks OK. Maybe the Government thinks all babies look alike so there is no need to put a face to every MyKid. ;-P

Papa and Mama will look after my MyKid (notice the difficulty in making this sentence sound grammatically correct?) for now, or at least till they invent diapers with pockets for me to keep it. ;-P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MyKad... MyKid... hmm, why didn't the govt object to the use of non-Malay words leh?

And why is it pink in color wan?

But lookit that! Your first license... so, can pick up chicks with it or not? LOL.

Anonymous said...

The diaper idea is pretty cool actually.....

Argentinadog said...

rinnah>> hmmm..MyAnak would sound really funny..hee..pick up chicks? you mean my card can be traded for food?...hee hee..

joyce>> cool idea but not practical lorr....since babies like myself don wear diapers for long periods too....not long enought to carry anything around too..hee.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy