RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

S for SUPER


I heard Papa downstairs cheering in the wee hours of this morning. Not sure if I was dreaming or not, but Papa sure seemed extremely happy this morning when I saw him before he left for work.

Found out later that Papa’s Manchester United had just beaten Barcelona to advance to the Champions League final. It’s been like nine years since this club made to this stage of the competition so I guess that explains his happiness.

I hereby dedicate today’s blog to Papa with a headline tribute to the ‘S’ for SUPER performance of Man United. I’m also happy when Papa’s happy. Hee!

“Super Scholes scores a scorching screamer to scarily scrape a sensational scoreline that silenced the Spaniards and secure a spot for a simply sizzling showcase in Moscow next.”

Photo credits: Yahoo (Getty Images)

3 comments:

rinnah said...

Go Man Utd! Scholesy still got it. Hehe.

So, when will you join Papa in watching Man Utd matches?

Argentinadog said...

dunno...maybe when I'm old enuff to know what I am cheering for..;-p

Anonymous said...

Collin didn't happen to be wearing that jersey you bought for him, did he?
*we're still sulking though*
SOB

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy