RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Right Side



When I am sleeping on my side, I will unknowingly turn to my right side of my face. It’s not that there is a better view or that the right side of the cot is more comfy, it’s just how my neck works in coordination with my head and turns my whole self to the right. I guess it’s just one of those things which I cannot or will not even attempt to explain.

I overheard Ah Por saying that I would need to be forcefully turned to my left every now and then or else I might grow up with one side of my face flat and the other side round. Hmmm…that does not sound good, no?

Well, at least for now, I think I have successfully set the right tone for the future – always being on the right side of things…heh. ;-p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes, need to manually turn head to the left every now and then. Even with Ethan, we did it, but his head was flatter on one side, so in the end had to go for physio for a couple of months too.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know got such thing wan... *check check my head to see if got lop-sided or not* But then again, jiejie preferred to sleep on her back as a baby, so I guess the back of my head is flat? Lawl.

Argentinadog said...

hmmm...maybe another idea would be not to sleep too long then...hee hee....more headache to Mama and Papa..;-P

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy