RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Grandpas Uncovered!


It is rather ironic that whilst both my grandmas are natural born model wannabes, both my grandpas are the exact opposite.

Trust me, it isn’t easy to get either one of them to pose in front of a camera. Anyway, since many readers have made personal comments that they have not seen both my grandpas before, I took the trouble to dig out these exclusive photos of both my grandpas. Hee!

For me, it’s no secret, with or without photos – Ah Kong and Ah Kung – I love ya both!

Exclusive peek of me with Ah Kong (Papa's side)

Exclusive peek of me with Ah Kung (Mama's side)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peekaboo!

Anonymous said...

And I guess your *ahem* good looks come from both grandpas? Hehehe...

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy