RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Of Stickers and Sprays



Papa and Mama knows how much I dislike those flying needles so they are trying out several defense mechanisms against these pesky little things.

One item that they tried was a cute little round sticker that had some smell that would apparently fend off those flying needles. This was also quite simple to use as it would be placed on me when I’m sleeping. And since I sleep on my front, it would be safe from my curious hands too as the sticker is usually stuck on my back or bum. Sure hope the smell works and not become a homing target for those needles!

The other method is a type of natural spray of sorts which has a liquid that is more fragrant than the sticker. Since it is not supposed to be harmful, this spray is applied on my clothes, cot, mattress, etc. Problem of it being so fragrant is that although it deters the needles from coming close, I’m not sure if it attracts anything else or not….

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the important thing is that it doesn't disrupt your sleep, eh? :)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy