RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

PKR Roadtrip


Whew! What an adventure I had over the past weekend. Papa and Mama took some days off and took me on my longest roadtrip ever. It sure felt like a PKR roadtrip. P being Perak and Penang; K being Kedah ( I remember crossing the border at some point); and R being Rest Areas. What else would you think PKR meant? *wink* Some were proper rest areas while most of the time, it was *ahem* as deemed necessary by me, if you know what I mean. :-p
The main objective of the trip was to attend one of my relative's 80th birthday. Not really sure how to address grand Uncle Pak Leng (perhaps?), so I'll just stick to relatives. Aren't they all? Hee!
Being tired and all from the trip (actually, Papa and Mama looks more tired..hmmmm. Could it be me? Nah...), I will let pictures do the talking for my blog today:
My nemesis at some Gantang Rest Area. It was also his first trip outside of Selangor. It was really a strange rest area with so many shops with the same designs, same bricks, same fridges and selling the same fruits!!
I have arrived in Penang!! We stayed in Gurney Hotel, and this is the nice view from the room. Sadly, this was the closest I got to see the beach. :-( *hint hint*
Posing on teh hotel bed. Hee! Nice and comfy!

Terrible looking cot they provided. Papa and Mama were worried for my safety and didn't put me in that 'thing' at all. We did however found it useful to hang our towels though...

Striking a pose with Ah Kong and Ah Ma. Don't I look adorable here? Hee!

They call these birthday buns. My mental thoughts: If 80 years of celebration brings these out, I wonder how many more moons do i need to collect before I even get half of it? Sighh...


Met up with Ethan Koko again! But I guess he was too preoccupied threatening his Papa with a fork...hee!
From his strong vocals, I am predicting that Ethan Koko will grow up to be a football team captain or opera singer....but then again, this photo shows a civil engineer may not be too far off too. :-D

My dinner table...really nice food; Too bad I couldn't try any and as per my earlier dinner, I managed to persuade Papa and Mama to leave early too


Somehow everyone became very excited when this dish came out. Surprisingly never finish also....I wonder why...

My family and I! Here I am, showing off my shiny head instead of my face...

We rounded the trip with a visit to Sitiawan, the place where I spent my first 2 months in confinement. Here I am, posing with Ah Por. She was so delighted to see me again after so long! :-)


Overall, it was a wonderful and exciting trip. I got to cross many bridges - one that crossed a gigantic bathtub comes to mind as we approached Penang. I also had my first taste of jacuzzi when Papa took me into the hotel bathtub with this facility. Can't wait for my next trip to Penang - hopefully when I have full set of teeth to try all those stuff I see around there. :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Collin! You look great in every photo leh... *wink*

Argentinadog said...

hehe! Thanks! jiejie rinnah just made my day! hee!

Anonymous said...

Such an exciting road trip! Too bad everyone was too hungry to take photos of the LUNCH we had before you left! Hehe

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy