RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

New Kids on the Block


I think I’m living in a baby booming neighbourhood. You’d be surprised at the number of new kids on my block during the past year or so. Approximately four moons before I came out, my neighbour welcomed a baby boy. And about three moons plus after I came out, the neighbour behind our house gave birth to a baby boy too! A

nd looking at the number of young couples staying around the neighbourhood, I won’t be surprised if a few more of my kind pops out before the year is over!

Sure sounds fun to know I’ll be growing up together with many kids with the same age. :-D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

soon can play so many games together liao...

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy