RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Understanding Standing



Well, the ability to stand may be still a long way to go for me, but I got a free preview of what it felt like already. You see, the mattress which I am usually laid down to roll, crawl, sleep, etc. in the hall is propped up against the sofa, which forms some kind of barricade of sorts for my safety, apparently.

Anyway, whenever I crawl to the end, ie when my head bangs the sofa, I have learnt to use both my (ahem!) strong arms to push my body up to a standing position. So far, I think I can stand in this position for a some 30 seconds, before my legs give way and I drop in exhaustion onto the mattress.

When my strength comes back, I will get up and do it again! Why? Because standing sure is fun! Hee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh... another milestone achieved! *clap clap clap*

Argentinadog said...

dunno whether good thing or not. I can't even sit down properly yet...hehe...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will start cruising soon too!
by the way, it is the belief that babies will start to be able to sit at the 7th month, so be ready!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy