RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Of Cups and Plates


As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I have noticed how adults behave so strange in placing so much emphasis in winning cups! I mean, if kitchen utensils are so important, shouldn’t there be a Kitchen Ministry in our Govt? Their may involve cooking up stuff, you know...well, at least they have cabinets...Hmmm.

Anyway, as I reflect on Papa’s Man U winning the Champion’s League Cup; and recently China lifting the Thomas (who’s he anyway?!) Cup, (and more recently) Spain winning the European Cup, it’s really clear cups are highly sought after in the adult world. I heard there’s even a Cup that belongs to the World, and is fought for every four years. Scary thoughts…

After all, a certain Roger Federer looked pretty sad when he was presented with only a plate at the recent Wimbledon. And teams will always try to avoid playing in plate championships…

Hmmm….a strange future filled with cups for me to look forward to. For now, I’ve only a miniscule foretaste through my regular hic-cups…

4 comments:

ajeff said...

there are others type of cups...
A cups, B cups, C cups, etc that adult fancy...Oooopppppssss...R rated! hahahhahahah.... so watch where you heading my little apprentice...

Anonymous said...

The Cup season is starting again, Collin... you will soon see Papa jumping up and down in front of the television again... Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

But wait...there are also spoons and forks....but I shan't confuse you yet :P

Argentinadog said...

ajeff>> erm...uncle jeff, methinks me gotta learn me ABCs first leh...

rinnah>> hehe...really?! can't wait!

joyce>> korkor....spoons and forks do sound dangerous....i like! heh!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy