RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

To The Left, To The Left…


It seems weird but it is totally true. Although I can already perform the rollover quite efficiently, I can only seem to roll over in the direction of my viewer’s left.

So, any time I am not allowed to wriggle around, a simple bolster place at my left side will already be sufficient to prevent me from rolling over. Hhhmmmmph.

I can’t wait for the day I can surprise everyone by turning to their right when they ain’t looking *wink* Hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been listening to too much Beyonce, haven't you?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha,,, Joyce korkor took the words right outta my mouth. LOL.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy