RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Kick for Kicks


My legs have become more active in recent weeks. Could be the bad influence of football Papa always seems to be watching cos I have this tendency to ‘kick’ everytime my feet are free.

During my bath times, I would more often than not kick down the body shampoo bottle, especially if it is within my range.

During sleep time, I would sometimes kick away the blanket that was keeping me warm. Must have inherited this from Papa…

With this love for kicking stuff, I think I foresee a possible career as a professional footballer or gangster…:-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Professional footballer earns more than gangster, methinks. :)

But must be pro footballer overseas yah... Msia footballers earn peanuts. LOL.

Argentinadog said...

hmmm...peanuts sound tasty..:-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy