RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Livina in Action, or rather Action in Livina…


When one has to go, one has to go, right? One of those Sunday mornings, Papa and Mama took me to South City Plaza after church. It was indeed a strange Sunday for me because it seemed like I was really in a pooping mood.

So, during one of those infamous explosions where I really needed to be cleaned up, Papa frantically tried to find a proper area to change my diapers but found none. Even the public toilets there didn’t have any flat sinks or anything similar.

I was quickly rushed to the car park where Papa’s second baby was waiting. With the back rows flattened, Papa’s Livina had become a makeshift diaper changing table! After all the action happening there, I was cleaned up and ready to go again in no time!

Ahhh…thanks big buddy! You sure can be pretty useful when need be! :-D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally the baby care rooms are in the baby section of the main tenant of the mall, but dunno if there were any la. Good thing the Livina came to your aid!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy