RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

18.5 Moon Checkpoint


Went to see my doc last weekend to get another jab for another strange virus I cannot even pronounce. Anyway, I think I heard it was some sort of a booster jab. Doc was really pro in this as he played some jingle as he was preparing the needle. As I was getting distractedly engrossed with the music, the needle went in and out just as the music stopped and I didn't even feel a thing. Now if only those mozzies can learn a thing or two here. Hmmmph.

Also took the opportunity to check on my progress and here it is:

Height: 84 cm (chart shows I'm above average here. All those jumping exercises seem to work!)
Weight: 11kg (chart shows slightly below average. Should pick up once I get my hands on steak!)
Head: 46cm (need to continue to read to build those brain muscles! Hee!)

I've also discovered a weighing scale at home so I should be able to chart my progress on a more regular basis now. ;-)

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy