RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Up…and down


I always believe that we should not only focus ahead on what we should do but also to focus higher in everything! That’s why you may sometimes catch me walking aimlessly because my eyes are not focused in front of me but above me…ahhh….not an easy art to perfect mind you, but after some minor knocks and bruises, I think I slowly getting there.

Of course, there could be other times where my eyes are not focused in front, they could be focused downwards instead. No, it is not an action to be war of where I would be stepping. Rather, I would like to call this my bull-like stance where I would pretend to charge around (also aimlessly) and gore anything in sight.

Ahh, the wonders of growing up and building character…and bruises too.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy