RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Raya Getaway


Had a great Raya holiday getaway with Papa and Mama two weekends back. It was a long break so we took the chance to bring back lots of little sister (to be)'s cargo back to Sitiawan. I wonder if this was a similar exercise before I came out last time. Hmmm.

Anyway, these are some pics of my Raya getaway!
My swining throne in Sitiawan

Kite flying with Papa! Wee!


Reconnected with the blacks and the whites!

Slippering around...hehe

Kudeh spoils me by letting me play his computer! Hee!

Introduction to C&C...

Day trip to Ipoh to meet up with Ah Ma and Ah Kong

More fellowship with Kudeh!


























0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy