RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dizzy Dancer


I have discovered that body movements cannot be controlled, especially when there is cool music in the background that is accompanied with irresistible beats.

Unfortunately, I still do not have enough dance moves to catch attention yet. Think I get more giggles and laughs whenever I dance. Hmmmmph. Anyway, among my favourite dance moves (there are not many anyway) include:

1. Stomp the Yard! – Legs spread, with a little sway from left to right, in a stomping manner.

2. Spin City! – Turn round and round till I lose coordination and balance. Wonder if drunks feel this way. Hmmmm.

3. Clapper – NO dance wouold be complete without the clapping hand portion. :-D

4. Flying Bird – Flapping of both arms in an action like I was trying to fly

5. Finger Snap – work in progress. Got my finger actions right already but just can’t seem to produce the snapping sounds yet. Sigh!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy