RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Headstander


Sometimes I wonder why do we only use our two feet to stand or walk? What criteria did they have that gave them such a responsibility? Is it because their foundation is flatter compared to the other parts of our body? Do they have a bigger, firmer surface? Sometimes, these things just boggles my little mind.

Anyway, I thought of experimenting other ways of late. One of which is using my very own head. Bending over and using my hands to support, I will attempt to lift up my legs and perform this so called ‘headstand’. I’ve been trying to perfect it on the mattress, sofa and just about everywhere I go, but I have to admit it’s rather difficult. And everytime I attempt it, my parents or anyone nearby would yelp in horror.

Hmmm, maybe I just have to accept the fact that God made our feet for standing. :-D

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy