RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gangster Grip 2


This is more like an evolution of my initial gangster grip (GG1) where I would grip my victims shirt by the neck collar. You see, I realized that I actually have TWO hands and I only need one of them to perform GG1. This would mean my other hand would be free to erm, grip other things! Wee!

Unknowingly, I would tend to hold objects with my hands positioned over my shoulder. So whenver, I have a long object in hand, like a spoon, chopstick, pen, drumstick, etc. it will look as if I am in a combat-ready position to bash up people.

Ahhh…sounds violence but I still think I look cute doing it. :-D

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy