RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Marche Madness


Last weekend, Papa and Mama made an appointment to meet up with Kor-kor Joyce, whose family made a trip down to KL. I was pretty excited, not only getting the chance to meet up with my cousins Ethan and Hannah again, but because the venue chosen was Marche at the Curve.

Almost a year ago, Papa and Mama also brought me to this place during this fasting month where they have this special Ramadhan buffet. I only remember Papa and Mama stuffing themselves with loads of glorious food and I only got to take a photo with a cow statue in front.

Anyways, I knew things would be different now. Armed with the knowledge that the dinner would start at 6.00pm, we arrived earlier to do some shopping, and then made our way toMarche by 5.40pm. Surprisingly, we were the first to queue up at their front door and I think I got a nice big red balloon for our efforts. ;-D The crowd started to build behind us moments later and it wasn’t long before the train-like line reached around 30.

It was a real mad rush when we were let in. I now understand what the many cow statues signify… Papa mentioned that it would be good for us to eat earlier to avoid the jam when the people who were fasting would eat later. I also found the children’s playroom where they had two slides. Really had fun there. If the adults enjoyed their buffet eating, this sure was the children’s buffet as I had endless rounds of climbing up the steps and sliding now. So did Ethan Koko!

Overall, I had a great evening catching up with cousins Ethan and Hannah. As usual, I didn’t get to enjoy the food like Papa and Mama did, but from their expressions, I think it was really good. I only had the chance to try their mushroom soup, broccoli soup, yoghurt and ice-cream.

I’m beginning to wonder if this visit to Marche is going to become something like an annual affair? If it is, I certainly can’t wait till I’m old enough to sink my teeth into some grill!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy