RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

F1 familiarities


I still have not been able to figure out what it is about F1 sports that fascinates me so much. Papa has been trying very hard to get me to sit through football matches with him but I seem to light up significantly everytime I see an F1 car speed around on the teevee.

People say we sometimes grow fond of something if we feel a certain feeling of familiarity towards it. Thinking along these lines, perhaps there exists some striking similarities between F1 and who I am today.

1. Just like those F1 motor cars, I also enjoy running at top speeds around and round and round the house sofa.

2. I would liken my diaper changing activities to that of the F1 races whenever the cars make a pit stop to change tyres.

3. Those podiums that the winners stand up to at the end of each race sure reminds me of the stairs I simply love to climb every day!

4. Just like in F1, accidents are bound to happen too like incidences where I could not brake in time and just bumped into tables, chairs, people, etc.

5. Very much like all those F1 drivers, I strangely find myself frequently surrounded by beautiful ladies too. My electrifying eye technique must be working. J

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy