RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hair-Raising Detector


Just like the early detection systems scientists and engineers are developing (or have already developed) for natural disasters like volcanoes and tsunamis, I have also developed an early detection system to warn people whenever I sense an explosive poop coming.

1. My face will turn grim and look slightly uncomfortable.
2. The ends of my hair will rise slowly, as if I was watching a scary movie
3. I will let out an apparent grunting sound.

If any of the three occurs, especially if in succession, it’s best to take immediate cover. No kidding.

3 comments:

rinnah said...

Is that how you transform into the unique superhero, the Poopinator? Hahahaha.

Argentinadog said...

oh no...my secret has been compromised...:-o

Anonymous said...

oh, nose also must cover!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy