RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OnderNet



I believe adults have this strange fascination with nets. While it was pretty fun that I spent most of my last two months inside the net-cage thingy, I forgot to mention this other net-contraption which was more fun in the sense that it rocks too! Seriously!

Instead of having me inside a cage, this rocking net sees me placed on top of it! It really is quite fun that I even sometimes enjoy having my feed whilst resting on this net.

I’m really beginning to believe these adults are a really creative bunch. Who knows what else can they think of to do with nets?

Play games with a net in between?
Catch food with nets?
Make clothes out of nets?

Simply can’t wait. ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...surfing on the net without a surfboard? LOL

Anonymous said...

Collin, your picture here is so cute! And you look so much like Papa here too!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy