RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Very Own Stamp!!




Yup! That’s me on my very own Malaysian postal stamp!! There was this promotion offered by Pos Malaysia a few weeks back during WCIT 2008 and Papa gave them my smiling photo and here I am – all ready to be licked and stamped. Hmmm…tat didn’t sound right…

Anyway, as a good, obedient and responsible grandchild, I put my famous stamp to good use a week later by surprising my grandparents with a postcard. Hee! They were really overjoyed to see me on postage…:-D

3 comments:

rinnah said...

First it was your very own song sung to you by Papa... now it's your very own stamp! Coolness!

psst... eh Papa, is Pos Malaysia still running any promo for own self stamps, dyk? Vainpot jiejie is thinking of getting her own stamps. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Coolness personified indeed! That cheeky grin of yours is sure to melt the hearts of Ah Ma and Ah Kong!

Vainpot Joyce Korkor (like vainpot Rinnah) also want to make stamp la - still available ah? hehe

Argentinadog said...

Papa sez can check with Pos Malaysia. Usually the purchase is in bulk, so keep eyes open for promtions again lor..hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy