RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My First Wedding!


It was a really happening Saturday for me over last weekend. I had the privilege of attending my first ever wedding ceremony! This was the wedding between Melody and Lake held in FGA. I heard that Melody was one of Papa and Mama’s university friends, who also played the piano during one of the segments of Papa and Mama’s wedding. Dunno much about her hubby Lake but his youthful looks does remind me of the American Idol runner-up. :-)

Anyway, the crowd was really huge that morning but with some experiences of attending partees, church functions and other events with plenty of people, I managed to be at my best behaviour (ahem) for the entire course of the wedding. The entire ceremony was really beautiful – the décor, the music, the multimedia show, etc. It certainly didn’t need my extra wailing to liven up the atmosphere.

Papa and Mama met up with some old university friends there as well. There were also a couple of strange aunties from Penang who kept making funny faces at me too. They appeared more normal after the food has been served though. Whew.

Towards the end of it all, Papa and Mama went to take a photo with the newlyweds. Usually, I am not the camera-shy type of baby, but unfortunately, I had became too tired by then. Jiejie Melody, I promise to show other side in future photo shoots yah.:-)



That same night, Papa and Mama also took me to another gathering, ie. the Cheras Parish meeting. I again displayed my best behaviour here too. Only had a pooping incident that had my efficient Papa and Mama rush to clean me up, but I was strong and quiet throughout the entire episode.

Gee, now that more and more people are looking at me as a kid with good behaviour, I guess it’s gonna be some serious challenge to maintain this image.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but still very much the resident poopinator-expert, eh?

Anonymous said...

So... going to grow up to be the strong, silent type? *grin*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy