RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Happy Papa Day! (15 June 08)


Dearest Papa,

I found out that today is a day that is dedicated to all Papas of the world, so I would like to say in my simple love note here “Happy Papa Day!! I love you!!”

Thank you for showing me so much love, patience, care, joy, and humour of course, since the day I was born. Thank you also for your support and encouragement to Mama too. I am truly thankful for a Papa like you.

So, for today…I promise to try to be at me most bestest and obedienest behaviour so that you can be proud of me!

Your #1 Fan and Son,
Collin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Papa's #1 fan! And a belated Happy Father's Day to Papa!

Anonymous said...

Happy Papa Day to your Papa!
My my, you have really grown since I last saw you Collin!

Anonymous said...

Wowee...

What a milestone...Especially for Allan Dawg (ahem...i mean, your dad)...

His FIRST PAPA DAY!!!

Argentinadog said...

rinnah>> thanks jiejie rinnah! :-)

joyce>> hee! thanks korkor! I think I'm getting heavier too. :-D

suelynn>> thanks jiejie! my papa collects stones while i collect moons...hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy