RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Papa’s Second Baby


I knew it would arrive one day but I didn’t expect it to be so soon! But it did. Last Friday evening, my ‘competition’ arrived into Papa’s arms, all shiny and squeaky clean. I remember I was definitely on the other end of the cleanliness spectrum when I arrived.

Anyway, many may not know this but there was an unwritten race as to which baby would be the first to be delivered – what more with the both of us due in March of this year. So I am of course, proud to mention I won that race rather handsomely (ahem).

So after a delay of close to five months, Papa’s second baby and my competitor, has arrived. My initial assessment of the competition looks bad. Heck, even his ID (Allan’s Grand Livina) has Papa’s name on it! What a sneaky fella.

- He poops too! But whenever a poop occurs, it enables him to move distances. In comparison, whenever I poop, everyone nearby travels distances..
- He doesn’t feed much but when he does, it is by the LITRES!! Thank God I don’t have to share Mama’s goodness with this fella.
- Doesn’t look like he needs as much attention as I do, but I have a feeling when he does, it’s gonna be pretty costly.

Anyway, I hope to be able to co-exist together with this other baby. Besides, I’m sure we can go places together. ;-D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a dark grey silver metallic one? And don't worry Collin, you just learn how to give Papa a hug and kiss and you will win hands down!

ajeff said...

with 2.70/liter, i think papa will love u more, and also with 18% increasae in eletricity bill, well those late nights football matches will be reconsidered i think (starting with Euro 2008 this saturday)...kekekkeke

rinnah said...

The competition looks nice n comfy but I'm sure papa still loves you more. =)

Esp. with today's skyrocketing price of food for it... *wink*

Argentinadog said...

joyce>> yup..I will also resort to crying and wailing so much pap won't have time to spend with his second baby..:-p

ajeff>> got somemore football?! wee! More quality night time with papa!

rinnah>> yeah...mama's goodness still far cheaper and richer. :-D

Anonymous said...

Eh...who painted it gold? or did I hear Goal!!!???

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy