RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Rash Rash Baby


This is bad. My rashes seems to have come back. And this time more parts of my body seems to have it. Not sure if it is heat related or not. I realize this world is so so so hot compared to the cool dark sanctuary of Mama’s tummy.

Anyway, I went for my fourth moon checkup with my doc last weekend. So Papa and Mama took the opportunity to showcase my rashes to the doc. Doc said the rashes underneath my neck are quite commonly caused by sweat so I guess I’ll be seeing more white powder there. Doc also advised for some baby lotion to applied to my skin. Hopefully, I can rid myself of these rashes soon. They sure don’t look nice on babies. :-(

Fourth Moon report card:

Length: 64.0 cm (increase of about 3 cm. Hmm..maybe those worm moves does help me grow longer…)
Weight: 6.2 kg (includes one nightful of pee…hee!)
Head: 40.5 cm (still average. Heyyy...why isn’t anyone watching documentaries?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try bathing with Sebamed - it worked wonders on Ethan. And then after a bath, apply a thin film of Egozite on the rashes. Both can be bought from Guardian.

Argentinadog said...

Wah...korkor...thanks for the tips!

EGOzite will also boost my ego, yes? ;-P

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Hope the rash goes away fast fast!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy