RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Rolloverart


I think I shall call this maneuver the Rolleverart.

It all began when I independently turned myself to face turtle back, of course with some assistance to prop me up sideways already. I also still required assistance to position my hands appropriately.

Few weeks back, I managed to turn over to my favourite turtleback position all by myself. Only one problem. I would still have one hand stuck underneath my body, and thus still required assistance from Papa or Mama to yank it out before I start to tickle myself silly. Hee!

Eventually, I could turn over by myself. Paused to gather some energy and then yanked out my own hand to the desired turtle back position. Now, I can proudly say I can perform this routine in seconds and almost automatically when I am placed flat on my back. This of course becomes an additional challenge to Papa and Mama when they want to change my diapers…but that is another story….hee!

Just recently, I find that I could also roll over another round to be positioned on my back facing up again – making my rolloverart complete! Heyyy….that sounds suspiciously like a dog trick already!….

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! Major milestone indeed! And at an early stage of 4 months too! Yes, the "hand under body" problem needs to be addressed at first, then the baby will know how it is to be done soon. Bravo!!!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy