RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Worm in Me!


In my favourite turtle back position, I am now able to slowly kick my legs to the back, creating little little thrusts that have enabled me to worm my way to the front. Yes, it is a grueling task but sometimes a baby’s gotta do what baby’s gotta do to go places!

Still cannot go far though. With this cot the adults have put me in, I seemed to be fenced up. And besides, by the time I managed to worm myself close enough to the fence, I would be too tired already, so I would just drift off to sleep.

Don’t think I will like this way to travel when I grow up….gotta need one of those car things..:-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that The Worm is a famous move by Scotty Too Hotty? Hehehe.

Argentinadog said...

Hmmm..maybe u can all call me Collin Too Naughty?! :-P

Anonymous said...

Oooh...the worm is the first step towards commando crawling, Collin!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy