RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Human Clock


I still have not gotten the hang of the pushing or crawling act yet. I mean, when one pushes and crawls, one is supposed to move from point A to point B, right? Sure, there are times that I manage to worm my way to the edge of my crib; and there are times where it looks like I’m practicing my swimming leg kicks.

And there are those funny times where I would kick and kick, push and push, trying to move myself somewhere – but ended up rotating myself like the hands of the wall clock.

Not sure if that is called a breakdancing move…or perhaps just plain silliness. Hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hums We Go Round In Circles*

Anonymous said...

Turn Collin turn! Rollover!!!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy