RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Butt Patter


I have noticed adults have a strange way of making people go to sleep. Since I prefer my turtleback sleeping posture, there will always be some hand patting my backside so that I doze off faster. Strange but it sure works. Must be another one of those adult things that should remain unexplained.

I mean, what if one day I should decide to sleep on my back facing upwards. Who’s gonna pat my backside then? Would I need to bounce on my backside to sleep? Oh, the stress of thinking of it!

Better go rest my overworked brain now…and get some extra pats on the butt too. Always a good feeling. :-D

Wait a minute, don’t naughty boys also get smacked on the backside? I wonder…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yalor, I osso donno why...but it still feels good after all these years lo.

rinnah said...

Wonder why the adults always pat the butt... maybe they like the 'bouncy' feel of the butt cheeks under the diaper padding... LOL.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy