RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nosey Stuffings


Have not been feeling too good for the past two days. Papa and Mama took me to see the doctor two nights ago because I started to make sounds they have not heard before. Boy, these stuffs that get stuck in my nose sure IS getting pretty nasty!

Good news is that doc says it looks quite minor and should clear up within next few days. He also gave some liquid stuff which is to be dropped into my nose whenever I feel uncomfortable ( which has proven to be an obstacle challenge for Papa and Mama so far…hee hee..) and some other liquid stuff for me to drink. Doesn’t taste as good as Mama’s goodness but it sure is pretty sweet! Hope it doesn’t raise my sugar level at my young age!

During my clinic weigh in, I clocked in at 5.46kg, about a week before I collect my third moon. I could have sworn it was 5.47kg before I sneezed. Hmmm.

If nosey stuffings is this bad, I shudder to think what turkey stuffings or Christmas stocking stuffings are like. :-D

3 comments:

rinnah said...

Awww... I know the stuffy nose feeling all too well! And it is not a nice feeling to have, although the sounds can be quite funny at times. Err... suggestion to Papa n Mama - would Vicks Vaporub for babies help? It does decongest the nasal passages.

Anonymous said...

Referring to Rinnah jie jie's comment, although Vicks Vaporub is often used, not many ppl know that it is only to be used on babies more than 2 years old (actually Ethan is still not using it) - better to use Vicks BabyRub, but unfortunately it is not available in Malaysia. I have a spare bottle though, if you want it :P come to Penang and get it?

Argentinadog said...

thanks!...will get papa to go look for it if I need it...am feeling much better now liao..;-)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy